London

Last week I went to London and visited Andy Thirsk at Think Tank. After visiting Andy it made me feel a lot more confident about my work and what I could achieve. I found this a very positive experience and got some encouraging feedback and made me think that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to work in London. He really liked the typeface I produced for the elective in my second year and wants me to send it to him. He also brought in the other art director of the company in called Amber. They were both really impressed with the way my work was presented in the book format. They said they see a lot of graduates who bring in their portfolios in photography boxes and the book I designed was a good idea especially because they are not too expensive to produce and you could leave them behind at companies you like as a little token for them to remember you by.

Wednesday 11 March 2009

0 Comments:

Followers